Transparency, accountability and quality control
To deliver long-term value to all of our stakeholders and to transform renewable resources into packaging products people depend on everyday.
How we can achieve this
- Designing packaging products that protect and promote goods, enabling international commerce and to deliver value to businesses.
- Improving our environmental footprint through complying with International standards and sustainable operations.
- Tackling issues in our supply chain by building strong and trusting relationships with all of our manufacturers.
ISO 14001- International Standard on Environmental Management Systems
Our environmental management system is in line with international standards.
- This international standard stipulates the establishment of an Environmental Management System (EMS) that is regularly audited and operates in line with the requirements set out in ISO 14001.
FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) accredited factories
Sustainability is a journey- we are committed to traceability and know exactly where our materials come from.
- The FSC’s global forest certification system guarantees that an organisation’s forest products come from responsibly managed sources.
- The Chain of Custody Certification, in particular provides a guarantee about the production and source of FSC certified products along every stage of the supply chain.
- For our manufacturers to have been accredited, independent certification bodies assess the forest managers and forest product companies against the FSC standards.
In terms of our products, we are continuously innovating to offer plastic eliminated or plastic reduced packaging, compostable or recyclable packaging. We use plant based ink and aqueous varnish for offset printing on paper packaging. Check out this link to discover all of our sustainable and closed-loop solutions.
Not sure which sustainable solutions are best for your type of business? Check out our sustainable hierarchy page and categories of composting page for more information on the differences between home compostable, industrial compostable, biodegradable, bio-based and oxo-degradable!