Stage 1 – Enquiry:
You are welcome to send us an email or call us to make an enquiry. Find our contact details here.
We will ask you questions such as:
- Product function and application (industry, target market and how you want to use it, etc.)
- Style of the product
- Size of your referred product
- Printing specification (Single colour printing, CMYK, PMS, and any embellishment requirements.)
- Quantity required
- Required delivery date
Stage 2 – Initial Meeting:
We can arrange a meeting to discuss the options and details with you either in person or through an online channel. We will show you a few samples for quality and style reference, and suggest a packaging solution which meets your requirements. Hopefully, we can narrow down to two options after the meeting.
Stage 3 – Quotation:
We will submit an estimated quote for each packaging design option.
We will email you a quote with the following information:
- The information you have provided us with (size, colour, shape, printing requirements etc.) and possibly our recommendations
- The turnaround time
- The pricing for the products including shipping and delivery charges
- Other related costs such as sample cost, plate cost, mould cost, etc. (If required)
Stage 4 – Designs:
You provide your artwork or we work with your designer to create an artwork
- We have rich experience working with your graphic designers to finalise your print ready artwork for production or can recommend professional packaging designers to work with you.
- We also provide one complementary die line template for your designer to work with.
- Please provide your final design on a die line template, make sure it has bleed and colour set to CMYK or Pantone. For more information, please refer to our Artwork Requirements
Stage 5 – Sample:
After finalizing your artwork, we will go ahead with a sample using the same material and processing skills as bulk production. We highly recommend requesting a sample. It takes 2-3 weeks for samples to be made and delivered to you.
Stage 6 – Final Quotation:
When you confirm the sample, we will submit a final quote.
Stage 7 – Order Confirmation:
Once you confirm the sample and order details, we require a 50% deposit for all orders before production and then the remaining balance before local delivery.
Stage 8 – Production:
We always process your order ASAP. It usually takes 1-5 weeks to finish bulk production, which depends on product type and availability.
Stage 9 – Quality Control:
We conduct either visual examinations or with a computerised QC machine for internal quality control during and after production.
Stage 10 – Shipment:
For small orders, we use air freight, and for large orders, it is more cost effective to ship by sea.
- Air freight orders usually take 2-4 weeks from order confirmation or receipt of deposit.
- Sea freight orders usually take 8-12 weeks from order confirmation or receipt of deposit.
Stage 11 – Tracking:
You are welcome to request updates regarding production and delivery.
Stage 12 – Delivery:
We will organize a courier to deliver your packaging products to your door. We send out the goods as soon as they’re landed and the remaining payment is forwarded. Usually, all your orders will be dispatched in one or two days. We also offer free delivery in Australian metro areas such as Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide.
Stage: 13- Delivery completed:
We hope you like your new packaging and we welcome any feedback.