Stage 1 – Enquiry:
You are welcome to send us an email or call us to make an enquiry. We will ask you questions such as:
- Products function and application (industry, target market and how you want to use it, etc.)
- Style of the product
- Size of your referred product
- Printing specification (Single colour printing, CMYK, PMS, and any embellishment requirements.)
- Quantity required
- Delivery date and address
Stage 2 – Initial Meeting:
We can arrange a meeting to discuss the options and details with you. We will show you a few samples for quality and style reference, and also suggest a packaging solution which meets your requirements. Hopefully, we can narrow down to two options after the meeting.
Stage 3 – Quotation:
We submit an estimated quote for each option.
We will email you a quote with the following information:
- The information you have provided us with (size, colour, shape, printing requirements etc.) and possibly our recommendations
- The turnaround time
- The pricing for the products including shipping and delivery charges
- Other related costs such as sample cost, plate cost, mould cost, etc. (If required)
Stage 4 – Designs:
You provide your artwork or we work with your designer to create an artwork
- Please provide your final design on a die line template, make sure it has bleed and colour set to CMYK or Pantone. For more information, please refer to our Artwork Requirements
- Due to our business nature, we are not a branding or graphic design agency, we do not provide creative design from the sketch. However, we are able to recommend a professional packaging designer to work with.
Stage 5 – Sample:
After finalizing your artwork, we will go ahead with a sample using the same material and processing skills as bulk production. It takes 2-3 weeks for samples to be made and delivered to you.
Stage 6 – Final Quotation:
When you confirm the sample, we will submit a final quote if changes are required.
Stage 7 – Order Confirmation:
We require 50% of deposit for all custom order or special order once you confirm the sample and order details.
Stage 8 – Production:
We always process your order ASAP. It usually takes 1-5 weeks to finish bulk production, which depends on product type and availability.
Stage 9 – On-site QC:
We conduct quality control during and after production. For all paper bags, paper boxes, fabric bags, we check every single piece before shipping. For labels and stickers, they are examined by a computerized QC machine before packing.
Stage 10 – Shipment:
For small orders, we use air freight, and for large orders, it is more cost effective to ship by sea.
- Air freight orders usually take 2-3 weeks from order confirmation or receipt of deposit.
- Sea freight orders usually take 8-12 weeks from order confirmation or receipt of deposit.
Stage 11 – Tracking:
You are welcome to request updates regarding production and delivery.
Stage 12 – Delivery:
We will organize a courier to deliver your packaging products to your door. We send out as soon as the goods are landed and the remaining payment is forwarded. Usually, all your orders will be dispatched in one or two days.
Stage: 13- Received by Clients:
We hope you like your new packaging and we welcome any feedback.