We offer various range of this product.
Please find product Item Code in the pictures below.
- Made from Ingeo™, a plant-based plastic. Products made from this material are perfectly clear and sturdy, performing excellently when serving cold food and drinks – smoothies, juices, fruit salads and museli etc.
The carbon footprint of producing Ingeo™ bioplastic is up to 75% smaller than conventional plastics such as PET.
- These cups are the ONLY clear bioplastic cups certified commercially compostable to Australian AS 4736 standards. This is in addition to our European EN 13432 standards.
- Bioplastics must be stored out of direct sun and below 35°C. If stored correctly they have an indefinite shelf life.
- Bioplastic does not have suitable oxygen barrier properties to store food for more than a few days
- Our bioplastic cups and lids have a 12 month shelf life from date of purchase.
- Custom printing is our speciality.